Denver, CO • August 26, 2014
The Leaders Group, Inc., the country’s premier Broker/Dealer (BD) for Life Insurance General Agents (GAs) has formed a General Agent Council. The council, comprised of 9 firms from a cross section of the GA marketplace, had their first meeting August 11th, 2014 at The Leaders Group world headquarters in Littleton, CO. The council discussed various topics from fully leveraging their BD relationship to promoting and increasing sales of Variable Life products.
Firms included in the council are:
- AIM Systems, Inc. – Alpharetta, Georgia
- Brian K Adams & Associates – Elmira, New York
- Capitas Financial Midwest, LLC – Chicago, Illinois
- Diversified Brokerage Services, Inc. – Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Four Seasons Financial Group – Marlton, New Jersey
- Greater New York Financial Consultants, Inc. – Aquebogue, New York
- Pinnacle Insurance and Financial Services, LLC – Jacksonville, Florida
- JW Rainey, Inc. – Nashville, Tennessee
- TailorMade Financial, Inc. – The Woodlands, Texas
The GA Council is designed to facilitate communication between agencies and to help GAs better serve the insurance needs of wire houses, banks and independent BDs across the country. Agencies were encouraged to send an executive and an administrative member of their staff to focus on marketing and relationship building as well as process management.
About The Leaders Group
The Leaders Group is an independent broker/dealer with a national footprint of over 600 representatives involved in the securities business. Throughout its 20 years in the industry, The Leaders Group and its representatives have developed expertise in both the retail and wholesale sides of the life insurance and securities fields, with the company being the number one distributor broker/dealer of Variable Life Insurance in the country 7 years running.
For more information please contact the Leaders Group Home Office by calling 800‐293‐4296.